Starks Law, PLC, is a law firm in Downtown Kalamazoo, Michigan practicing in; Family Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Driver’s License Restorations, Expunctions, and General Civil Litigation. Starks Law is devoted to our clients’ needs and understand how intimidating the law can be.
Reh Starks is licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan. She was born and raised in Kalamazoo, and is a graduate of WMU and Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
After working as an Associate Attorney for a Gull Lake law firm for several years, Reh’s commitment to Kalamazoo’s community required her to relocate to the heart of downtown Kalamazoo. In August of 2016, the doors to Starks Law, PLC, were officially opened.
Reh specializes in Family Law, Criminal Defense, Driver’s License Restorations, Expunctions, Personal Injury, and General Civil Litigation.
Named a 2022 Elite Lawyer!
- Reh’s current professional/community involvement includes:
- Attorney Coach for the Kalamazoo Central Mock Trial Team, ranked the #1 Public School Mock Trial Team in the Nation for 2017-2018 (2014-Present)
- Representative Assembly Member for the State Bar of Michigan (2019- Present)
- Member of the Kalamazoo County Trial Lawyers Association (2014-Present)
- Active Member of the Kalamazoo County Family Law Bar Association (2016-Present)
- Member of the Western Michigan Federal Bar Association (2021-Present)
Reh’s past professional involvement includes:
- Member of the KCBA Limited Scope Representation Committee (2017-2019)
- President Elect, Executive Committee Member, of the KCBA (2017-2018)
- Secretary for the Kalamazoo County Trial Lawyers (2016-2018)
- Executive Officer for the Law & Government Explorers Post, a Boy Scouts of America program (2013-
- President of the Kalamazoo County Bar Association (KCBA) – Young Lawyers Section (2014-2017)
- Voting Board Member of the KCBA (2015-2016)
- Vice President, Executive Committee Member, of the KCBA (2016-2017)